Looking at options for returning my Lipari
41 to Annapolis
in the Spring. Not looking for formal quotes but for those who have done it or do it; what should I expect to pay a professional captain
and crew for the trip? Any tips for finding said "professionals"?
I have done the trip myself and thoroughly enjoyed the experience but time is limited. Sitting in harbor waiting for weather
windows generally not productive. Rushing to meet a deadline can be bad for the boat
I guess if I had a good weather
router, who could pinpoint a weather window and a crew flexible enough to jump on a flight to hit that window, I could pull it off in a week right?
You see my dilemma I would appreciate the groups input on these rambling thoughts