Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-04-2013, 15:20   #1

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Ellis Flybridge 28
Free Rode with Windlass

Hi Guys! Just wanted to let you know that Imtra, the US distributor of Muir and Lofrans windlass has a promotion running until the end of the month.
If you're interested in taking advantage of this, I'd love to quote you on the windlass. I'll give you a great price on the windlass and they will give you a free rode. Send me an email through our website.

REMINDER: GET YOUR WINDLASS ORDERS IN BEFORE 5/1 TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS PROMOTION.

Imtra will be offering one of our high quality anchor rodes free with the purchase of an eligible anchor windlass from February 1st through April 30th. Our rodes are made from top quality components: Acco high tensile grade 43 chain and New England Ropes three strand nylon rope. Acco chain is designed with anchor windlasses in mind, every link is the same and ensures a great fit on the chain wheel. Imtra has worked with NER and developed our own three strand line with specifications that are optimal for our anchor windlasses. In the end your customer gets a windlass package that is purpose built for trouble free operation.

The program is simple, select a windlass that fits your customer’s needs and check the chart below for your free rode. If you need assistance in selecting a windlass, please give us a call at
(508) 995-7000 and one of our experts will help you select the best windlass for your customer.

Item # and Rode Description
Retail Value
Eligible Windlasses*
Imtra Part Number: SPA-I1H15B
15’ X ¼” HT Acco chain spliced to 150’ of ½” New England Ropes three strand line

$265.00
Lofrans Dorado
Lofrans Project 500
Muir Atlantic 600
Imtra Part Number: SPA-I2H25A
25’ X 5/16” HT Acco chain spliced to 200’ of 9/16” New England Ropes three strand line

$440.00
Lofrans Tigres / Project 1000
Lofrans Kobra
Muir Storm 850-2200
Muir Cougar

Imtra Part Number: SPA-I3H25B
25’ X 3/8” HT Acco chain spliced to 200’ of 5/8” New England Ropes three strand line
$500.00
Lofrans Falkon
Lofrans Project 1500
Muir Atlantic 2500/3500
Muir Jaguar

Terms & Conditions
· Please mention this promotion at the time of order
· Additional accessories may be purchased separately. See an Imtra price list for standard equipment included
with each model windlass
· Valid dates: February 1 - April 30, 2013
· FOB New Bedford, MA
· This offer is exclusive of all other Imtra promotions.

Tags
rode, windlass