Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-09-2014, 03:46   #1

Boat: Gulfstar 37' sloop
US/FL - Bahamas On Short Notice

Hey guys,

I am a 34 year old german male, sitting in a hotel room in Miami Beach right now. My boat, a 37' sailing sloop is sitting on the hard in Marsh Harbour. I really like my boat, so I bought a couple of these bendable solar panels as a gift, which I would like to present to her in person soon

So I am looking for a ride from anywhere in Florida to the Abacos in the next couple of days, and I would totally pay for it, as my other option is going by plane (with 3 bulky + easly damageable panels and 2 SOLAS rockets I would have to give away in this case). So if you want some able company and some cabbage in your kitty... I might be your mate.

I am a handsome guy who grew up on the german north sea coast and knows how to sail. I can shut up and just keep a lookout, too. German captains license and passport, Bahamian cruising permit, and I'm even bringing my own PFD. I am not a psycho druglord or an axe murderer in case you are wondering, and if you are in doubt we can have a coffee or some beers together before you let me aboard your vessel.

Thanks for reading. You can contact me here or at danielkarlkrause at mail dot de

Cheers,
Daniel
Old 27-09-2014, 12:20   #2

Boat: Gulfstar 37' sloop
Re: US/FL - Bahamas On Short Notice

Ok guys, I am altering my request... I have to fly over on monday/tuesday. But I can't take the parts and solar panels with me onto the plane. I am offering 400 bucks to anyone who is going over to the bahamas next week and willing to take my stuff with him. This is the amount equaling the excess baggage fees. You can go ahead and rummage thru the parts and check everything to your convenience, you won't find drugs, I'm sorry
even if you just bring the panels for me, it would be of great help.
Thanks!
daniel

Tags
Bahamas