Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-10-2013, 11:33   #1

Boat: 44' Nova Heritage East
Traveling Companion wanted

I am looking for someone who wants to travel for the next several months on a motor trawler. Someone who can pay all there own expenses . Prefer female age doesn't matter just in good health and can help with watches and clean up after yourself. I am looking for someone who is calm and doesn't smoke or do any drugs, can drink responsibly, and doesn't come with a bag full of drama or problems. You don't have to be very knowledgable about boats but prefer you can handle being on the ocean and are interested in learning and helping out with little things. This isn't a sexual partner type thing I am looking for just someone to talk to enjoy the boat and trip with and who can help me out with doing some watches. Don't even bother if you think I am wealthy and gonna be some sugar daddy or something I have sold all I have and I have put it into my boat and this trip. I can pay for me and my boat you need to at least be able to pay for all your own expenses and needs. I tried offering out bunks for people who could pay there the own way but it appears all the ones who have been interested think they should be paid to get to go on a vacation and that I should pay them. This is a power boat there is little to no work except clean up after yourself and maybe a few watches. I do all my own work on my boat. So if you think you should be paid or I should pay your way to have a vacation please look elsware. I am in Freeport Texas I will be leaving early morning of the 31st my first Maine stop will be Fort Lauderdale. There is no set stops or time frames this is about a great adventure and seeing and doing things that most people lonely dream about. If you are very serious about joining me then please let me know ASAP. This trip to Florida will be about a week and the perfect trip to see how we can co exist.
Old 27-10-2013, 09:35   #2

Re: Traveling Companion wanted

If you want to consider a couple than husband and I would love the opportunity.
We have been considering (and looked at a few) purchasing a trawler but have decided we need to spent some time on one b4 making the purchase. We are 49 & 51 in excellent health, easy going and do not mind pitching in both financially and physically. Our plan was to head to the Caribbean in January, stay for a couple months and see what life threw at us (not very professional but its more about the adventure than destination for us). If you have an interest please e-mail: garysherry2012@yahoo.com
Old 31-10-2013, 14:22   #3

Hi
I am not sure how theses threads work seem sometimes things come to my email but I am not sure how. Hell I don't even know my password and keep getting locked out so if you want to respond please email takeiteasygringa@yahoo.ca
If you still need some company I have some experience, money and a few questions.
Old 15-11-2013, 14:41   #4

This is the first I have seen your posting. Your initial trip is probably a done deal but if you are still looking for company my email is
faraway5891@gmail.com
Nick Green
I have a total of 2 months at sea....all the time of a trawler.

Tags
wanted