Doug, thank you for your interest in participating in this voyage. Currently everything is on hold as I received orders (I'm an active duty Marine) to Okinawa Japan
instead of Camp Pendleton like I expected. I'm trying hard to modify them but no idea odds of success. I do have one crew member
already on standby but would like to have a total of 3 including myself for the trip should I manage to pull it off so I will definitely keep your email
and let you know if anything favorable develops.
Sent from my iPad
using Cruisers Sailing Forum