Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-05-2014, 08:43   #1

Strong Smart Skilled Lady Ready to Sail

Hello all,

I am 27 year old woman, who needs a some ocean time after spending the last year building myself a small cabin! I grew up sailing in the Puget Sound and most recently spent 8 months sailing around (and around) the Hawaiian Islands and then back to San Francisco. I have worked for the last three years as a sailmaker and marine canvas worker, I am handy with boat maintenance and a reliable and competent deckhand and watch keeper. After being on land for so long I am itching to get back to sailing and get some more bluewater miles under my belt. I am a positive and energetic lady who loves being outside, seeing new places, and feeling the wind. I don't smoke and I don't drink to excess, I am good company but also able to entertain myself with a good book, I am also fit and feeling pretty strong these days after training for a marathon and swinging a hammer for many months. I am based in the Pacific Northwest so would love a chance to depart from near this area but I am also willing to travel. I am currently planning on attending graduate school to become a middle school teacher this fall, so right now I am most interested in a few month summer trip, but am also open to other possibilities! If you need competent crew shoot me an e-mail, I look forward to hearing from you! jenine.adam at gmail
Old 01-06-2014, 10:51   #2

Re: Strong Smart Skilled Lady Ready to Sail

I am departing from Florida in late June to the Exumas. Planned return on late July. If interested (850) 566-5453. You sound like a great fit to my crew.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:35   #3

Boat: Tiger Marine 48 feet motoryacht
Send a message via Skype™ to fboz

Jenine,
I did email you to your gmail account yesterday. Hope you received it.
you can call me on my cell 727-501 2844
Old 03-06-2014, 08:23   #4

Boat: Hunter Legend 45'

I am leaving in Sept. from Baja and will be travelling south through Baja and part way down the Gold coast of Mexico and then returning back to Baja around Thanksgiving. Will be back again in Feb. and then leaving full time fall of 2015 for Central America and the Caribbean for 10+ years. I have a very well equipped 45' sloop rig and looking for crew for all or part. I live in Oregon and will be driving down to the boat in late August or early Sept.
Old 05-06-2014, 08:29   #5

Departing Savanah for Florida, Bahamas at Christmas, Jamica,Cartegna, canal, central america mexico, san diego, and Seattle. Leaving Savanah Dec 1st. 50ft blue water boat,room for 4 crew.
Doug 503 333 0695
Old 12-06-2014, 07:18   #6

Boat: Leopard 48' Cat

Looking for crew to leave late next week from St Thomas for Miami
48' Leopard Cat 2013 very well equipped - 6/7 day passage
interested?????

Tags
sail