I'm travelling to Peru
in February and March then looking to fly and meet up with a crew at the end of March or Beginning of April who are sailing the south pacific
for 2 or 3 months. I'm a beginner and I want to sail because I want to learn everything I can about sailing. Here's what I can offer a skipper/crew:
-Passion to learn about sailing
-willingness to help,
-conflict resolution skills (only if asked),
-get it done attitude,
- go pro video making skills
- I can meet the visa requirements (I have dual European/Canadian citizenship)
- I can meet the bond requirements
- I am bilingual (English/Portuguese) which informs my working knowledge of French and Spanish
- Quick learner on most topics
I have a lot of experience in challenging wilderness situations so I'm hoping that experience will also serve me in sailing. Here are some questions for you...
What time commitment are you looking for?
What costs do you expect crew to cover?
How many crew will you have on board?
What kind of boat
are you sailing?
May good things happen in this sailing world.