Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2015, 10:06   #1

Boat: 1980 Pacific International Marine 41.5
[SEATTLE] Girlfriend and I looking to crew over Laborday

Hey everyone!

My girlfriend and I are looking to crew on a boat this weekend in the Seattle area.

We are young, but not the typical partier type of couple. We are by no means vets in the sailing scheme of things, and do no own our own boat(yet). This is one reason we are wanting to crew on other peoples boats, to learn from.

A bit about us:
I work as a software test engineer at a large ecommerce company in Seattle, while my girlfriend works as a nurse at Seattle Chrildrens hospital.

We aren't a big party couple, yet we are young, and willing to learn and just have good 'ol chats with just about anyone.

We can bring food and drinks and help pay for some of the gas costs if need be. We just looking to go out for a few hours sometime this weekend either on the sound, lake washington or lake union.

If your looking for a friendly couple to give you a hand aboard, please let us know!

Thanks Everyone!

Tags
crew, seattle