Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-10-2013, 20:54   #1

Sail from Hobart to Sydney

Hi, We are looking for crew or someone to sail a Pan Oceanic 40 which is currently moored at Montague Bay, Tasmania to Sydney. Please contact me if you are interested. There is no urgent time frame but we would love to get her up to Sydney. We now live in Canberra and its becoming increasing difficult to just head of to Tassie for sail and Sydney is our preferred location. So please get in touch if you are interested in this venture.
Old 26-10-2013, 22:18   #2

Boat: Under construction
Re: Sail from Hobart to Sydney

Hi Retazra. I am very keen to assist, I have 7500nm of offshore experience, based in Melbourne. Send me a pm for my email and phone.
Old 26-10-2013, 23:09   #3

Boat: Tops'l Schooner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retazra View Post
Hi, We are looking for crew or someone to sail a Pan Oceanic 40 which is currently moored at Montague Bay, Tasmania to Sydney. Please contact me if you are interested. There is no urgent time frame but we would love to get her up to Sydney. We now live in Canberra and its becoming increasing difficult to just head of to Tassie for sail and Sydney is our preferred location. So please get in touch if you are interested in this venture.
Hi Retazra I was a one time resident of Canberra ,we sold our house and are now live aboard sailors I have crossed the great AUstralian bight three times, bass straight. Three time and crossed the Tasman sea to Aukland NZ would be interested in helping you if our plans meet up.
Old 27-10-2013, 18:15   #4

Boat: Jeanneau 42DS 2011
Re: Sail from Hobart to Sydney

Hi Retazra, I have most of the month of in November so if you find you need help or crew to help a skipper out I am happy to help. I have sailed down to Hobart from Sydney. I live in Sydney. Cheers.
Old 31-10-2013, 23:46   #5

Hey Retazra,

I'm a 19 year old German traveller and currently living in Queenstown but I'll move to Hobart early next week. I'd love to join you. I sailed on a friends boat from Crowdy Head to Coffs Harbour and it's just amazing. I may have only 1 1/2 months of experience but I'm eager to learn more about sailing and boats and I just love the sea, the amazing animals and the feeling on a vessel.
I'm a very happy person and am ready to start sailing immediately.

Cheers,
Luca

P.S. If you need some references I've been on two boats (40' and 60') and can give you the contact details of the skippers.

Tags
sail, sydney