Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-10-2010, 04:12   #1

Looking for a Short / Medium Trip

Hello!

Just a little info. My name is Ben, 19. I lived in Wales(UK) for most of my life but for the last 2 years have been living in Portugal helping to run a self-sufficiencey learning "center". But now It's time to discover new things and travel to the most far out places.

I have had a few experiences crewing, twice on a 90ft. sailing ketch (2 weeks at sea) and once helping to deliver an ex-trawler (5 days at sea) and also a bit of sailing here and there.

I'm a fast leaner and always work to please. Always looking for andventure and love any type of experiance (It's all part of learning)

So if you are planning a short journey please let me know! I'm currently in Portugal, but will travel to your departure location. I won't be able to attend an interview because money is short so flying out just for an interview will not be possible. (I may travel to the UK though) I'm not looking to be paid as I'm using sailing as an alterative to flying.

Thanks and hope to here from some of you soon!

Ben