Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2014, 12:58   #1

Looking for a boat from North America to Europe

Hi all awesome people!

I am a french guy atually in Quebec looking for a boat that could bring me back in europe. I am actually visiting with my bike doing cyclo-camping and so I can meet you whereelse you want in Canada or US 1500km around Montreal. It will just take a few days more than with a car.

It could be awesome to share this experience and I would really love to get back this way instead of with the plane, wich is both unecological and too fast to appreciate the transat.

I am son of two sailers and I did a lot of cruising in the mediterranean sea and in brittany in my childhood, but I didn't learn that much. I regret it now but I really want to live again on a boat, share a geat experience, and I hope my sailing capacities will come out naturally. I will of course share the expenses if there are.

I am easy-going, optimistic and I am use to live with roommates or in communities. I am fond of eco-construction and self-sufficiency and I volunteered in a few builds. I play saxophone and I must bring it with me as well as my bike! (so anyway in europe you go I can ride my bike to home).

I am available now until the end of august (instead I will have to book a plane... Nooooo!)

Looking forward to meeting you, thank you for reading me.

Colas

Tags
Europe, rope