Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2015, 07:38   #1

Boat: endeavour 40
from guatemala to cuba

Hello
I am looking for some help to go from Guatemala (rio dulce) to cuba, where I need to be in july. The trip can be fast or slow, belize, mexique, I have a full month to go there. the boat, endeavour 40, 1 private cabine for you, I speak French, English, Spanish. Participation, your food, your visa. leaving mid mai to beginning of june
Old 06-05-2015, 04:15   #2

Re: from guatemala to cuba

Hello, leaving early June sounds wonderful! I would love to help you if you'll have me. I am experienced and looking for an adventure before I have to go back to school. Please let me know what questions or concerns you have. Thank you.
Old 06-05-2015, 05:53   #3

Boat: endeavour 40

Hello, Tell me more about you, male female, how old are you, which kind of experience, where are you from. Are you aware the final destination is Cuba . I am 56 , originally from Belgium but lived in usa for 18 years. My e mail is hugues1811@hotmail.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by imabernberg View Post
Hello, leaving early June sounds wonderful! I would love to help you if you'll have me. I am experienced and looking for an adventure before I have to go back to school. Please let me know what questions or concerns you have. Thank you.
Old 11-05-2015, 10:53   #4

I just saw your post on Cruisers Forum. Have you found a crew yet? I am planning on traveling in Cuba for June, but have not yet found a way there. I am available for travel May 30. You may contact me at my email: dewitta01 at yahoo dot com
Old 16-05-2015, 08:35   #5

Location: Where ever I lay my head is my home. Currently home is in Puerto Cayo, Ecuador

I am presently in Ecuador with a return ticket to Panama city on the 18th June......I could be in Guatemala on the 19th.

I am looking to crew again ASAP. What a trip you have planned. Would love to be a part of it.

I have just come from doing 6 weeks on a 42 ft. racing Benetau in the Bocas del Toro archipelago and have a year's cruising experience in The Sea of Cortez and the Pacific mainland coast of Mexico up my sleeve. On one boat for 10 months.

If you are interested don't hesitate to make contact through this site initially.

Thanking you,

Cheryl Ann
Old 17-05-2015, 21:41   #6

This sounds interesting. I am a newcomer to sailing, so don't know if that is a deterrent for you or not. Check my bio and let me know your thoughts
Jan

Tags
Cuba, Guatemala