Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2015, 05:27   #1

Boat: Hans Christian, 41T, 41'
Delivery of Hans Christian 41T to Philippines

I am looking for a delivery skipper and crew who can deliver my Hans Christian 41T (built in 2003, but launched for the first time in June 2015) to the Philippines. The boat will first be shipped from the Netherlands to a port in Asia, because direct to Manila is not available. Currently I have the choice of Hong Kong or Port Kluang in Malaysia. I assume Singapore would also be possible.

The delivery skipper will need to supervise the unloading of the boat, get it ready for sailing and sail it to Manila (or more likely to Subic Bay). Unfortunately, I may not be able be there when the boat gets unloaded.

The actual dates for the shipment are not fixed yet, but I assume the boat will arrive in Asia between late October and early December 2015.

Please make contact or ask questions via Private Message.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	First time I see her in her full beauty.jpg
Views:	440
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	104700   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150630_104117555.jpg
Views:	454
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	104701  

Old 05-07-2015, 13:25   #2

Re: Delivery of Hans Christian 41T to Philippines

Hello !

I am interested in moving your boat for you as a competent crew.
Would be great to be updated on your plan!
Please, could you tell me more about yacht (how it is equipped with),
info/details of your plan and a little about the schedule .
What you are looking for, what is your expectations to my person.
What would the compensation be for this work ?
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like some more info.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards

Zbig
Old 05-07-2015, 15:26   #3

Send a message via Yahoo to bvimatelot Send a message via Skype™ to bvimatelot

pm sent
Old 05-07-2015, 17:05   #4

Boat: Baba flying dutchman 35'

My long-time mechanic and I (licensed captain to 350 tons all oceans) would be pleased to deliver your yacht. I am the recently retired yacht delivery captain (best qualified, longest serving) working out of San Francisco for the past 20 years. I would engage a third crewman (expenses only) to make the delivery fully legal for insurance purposes. I have delivered an H C 41T previously. I presume you have a dodger; I see the framework. If interested, please e.mail (master350@telus.net) or phone 250-954-0427.
Best
Stan
Old 06-07-2015, 08:00   #5

I have sent this link to a friend who would be someone who can handle what you need. His first name is Wes so when you get an email, it's from me!
Wish I could go as crew. A beautiful boat.
Old 06-07-2015, 14:46   #6

Hi, I and my navigator/cook did a delivery from Langkavi Malesya to Subic Bay last November of a Beneteau 430. We would be happy to do the trip again, see Vimeo Anders J Lonnqvist for Soyokaze http://vimeo.com117342414 .
Élan Boat Delivery.
We have the time and over 70,000 Nautical miles experience.
Old 06-07-2015, 16:25   #7

Boat: Herreschoff 52'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingonoka View Post
I am looking for a delivery skipper and crew who can deliver my Hans Christian 41T (built in 2003, but launched for the first time in June 2015) to the Philippines. The boat will first be shipped from the Netherlands to a port in Asia, because direct to Manila is not available. Currently I have the choice of Hong Kong or Port Kluang in Malaysia. I assume Singapore would also be possible.

The delivery skipper will need to supervise the unloading of the boat, get it ready for sailing and sail it to Manila (or more likely to Subic Bay). Unfortunately, I may not be able be there when the boat gets unloaded.

The actual dates for the shipment are not fixed yet, but I assume the boat will arrive in Asia between late October and early December 2015.

Please make contact or ask questions via Private Message.
Ethereal
Today 12:19Ethereal
Hi Ingonoka,
My name is Victor Nottelman, Dutch national and currently living on my 52 ft Herreschoff in Vanuatu. I hold a 200 gross tons commercial captains ticket and am experienced on deliveries all over the world. As I have been to the Philippines before I have local knowledge there.
I would be interested to sail your Hans Christian 41 to Subic Bay (best choice).
My crew is also an experienced delivery skipper , he is currently in Davao and also has local knowledge in the Philippines.
Please feel free to contact me. 678 5389928
Best regards,
Victor.
Old 26-07-2015, 16:07   #8

Dear Sir,

You still looking for a delivery skipper? I've done 70 + international yacht deliveries, Sydney Hobart races, ex youngest solo circumnavigator etc, complete CV at: WWW.bjcaldwell.com

Aloha,
Brian

QUOTE=ingonoka;1862629]I am looking for a delivery skipper and crew who can deliver my Hans Christian 41T (built in 2003, but launched for the first time in June 2015) to the Philippines. The boat will first be shipped from the Netherlands to a port in Asia, because direct to Manila is not available. Currently I have the choice of Hong Kong or Port Kluang in Malaysia. I assume Singapore would also be possible.

Please make contact or ask questions via Private Message.[/QUOTE]

Tags
delivery, Philippines