Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-08-2015, 09:57   #1

Currently in Greece & Turkey

My current boat gig ends fairly soon so I thought I'd put up a post to see if anybody needs any crew from Sept to mid November. My experience is 2,000 NM from this year & last on a Lagoon 440. I was crew for the Catamaran for 3 months last year & 4 this year. For my portion, we sailed from Datca, Turkey (many incredible stops in between) to Anytalya, Turkey then wintered the Cat in Kos, Greece last December. This year has been slowly from Kos to Istanbul, then up the Bosphorus to touch the Black Sea. We're now headed slowly back towards Greece. Looking for some wintering options if anybody has any advice.

I'm a very young 44 yr old male that loves travel & adventures... I just felt like I was on an online dating site for a second there! I'm a seasoned traveler just looking for the next adventure. I'm very casual and easy to get along with. Competent in the kitchen and an expert at bird droppings on the decks.

Just completed a dream motorbike ride from Vancouver, BC, Canada to Costa Rica solo before rejoining the Cat in May. Have driven in a "canonball run" type of race from London to Mongolia and other assorted awesome trips. So if you think you need some help with your current or next adventure (anywhere in the world). Send me an email (alanlwreid at hotmail dot com)or reply here. I'll be checking whenever the internet gods allow me!

You can check out the blog that the Captain writes for a little more info about where we've been. (Summer Amy link below)

Travel safe!
- Al

The Summer Amy

Tags
current, Greece, Turkey