Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-09-2012, 13:14   #1

Post Coastal Voyage

crew wanted for early November from Kinsale, VA to Key West, FL, ocean voyage aboard Baba 40 with electronics: 3 gps, chart plotter, radar, sailmail, laptop charting program, ssb, below decks autopilot, sirus radio. Captain has crossed Atlantic and Pacific. All expenses paid. William Bayliss, s/v Hornblower.
Old 18-09-2012, 14:50   #2

Re: coastal voyage

I might be able to do this...I am standing by for a Carib 1500 ride, but could change horses and do this. I am in Virginia Beach. Can you PM me further details? In turn I can send you back my sailing resume.
Old 18-09-2012, 14:58   #3

Boat: Alberg 37

Anticipated dates?
Old 18-09-2012, 20:59   #4
Marine Service Provider

Dear William Bayliss I sent you a private message and await further contact. Thanks!
Old 21-09-2012, 09:07   #5

Boat: Hunter 23
Re: Coastal Voyage

Quote:
Originally Posted by william Bayliss View Post
crew wanted for early November from Kinsale, VA to Key West, FL, ocean voyage aboard Baba 40 with electronics: 3 gps, chart plotter, radar, sailmail, laptop charting program, ssb, below decks autopilot, sirus radio. Captain has crossed Atlantic and Pacific. All expenses paid. William Bayliss, s/v Hornblower.
I would be interested in helping you crew this trip. Have crewed on delivery of 33 Hunter from Annapolis to Abaco in past as well as chartered 42 Endeavour r/t to Bahamas from Florida. Have fair amount of other sailing experience on Chesapeake and on lakes, etc. and have several ASA ratings. 'Am retired federal law enforcement, in very good health for may age, 72, as I bike, hike regularly and completed a sprint tri-athlon in June. Would like to know the planned itinerary for you trip.
Old 21-09-2012, 13:24   #6

I am very interested in crewing for you. I am a 1st mate on a 55ft schooner. I live in the Outerbanks. If still looking please let me know.

Thanks Mason
Old 21-09-2012, 14:15   #7

Hi,
Name is John. Retired with no time constraints. Experienced, easy going, easy to get along with. I am in Virginia. Can meet. email johntowles@hotmail.com
Old 25-09-2012, 15:46   #8

Hi - I'm interested in helping out, if you still need it. USCG licenses and extensive sailing resume. Over the past 3 years have moved a 60' ketch from NH to Lauderdale and back to NE 5 times. Safety minded, easy going. Wide open in early Nov. Do you have AIS for the voyage? Live in St. Augustine, FL email me:GFsharkbait@gmail.com

Gregg
Old 30-09-2012, 02:50   #9

Hi. If youre still looking for crew members, i'll be more than happy to help out! I'm 22, ready for adventure and start november would be perfect!
please contact me for further information and i'll send you a resume of my self.
Mail: jacob@utzon-krefeld.dk
Phone: (45)817 36662
Old 30-09-2012, 08:50   #10

Boat: Pearson Electra 22.5

Experienced cruiser, crew, cook, watchkeeper, no health or habit issues, SWF 62, strong and reliiable, good sense of humor, well educated. SEEKING US, Bahama or Carib sailing. OUT OF MASSACHUSETTS
Old 01-10-2012, 11:29   #11

I also could be available. I've been sailing literally longer than i remember, and currently own a 40 foot cruiser with my husband. I'm 48, nimble, able, and can crew, cook, bartend, keep watch, etc., etc.
I am based in Georgia, but can travel.
]