Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2012, 19:53   #1

Bahamas Experienced Kiwi and Son

Hi all, plans have changed for us. If anyone could help us with day sails / overnights /short passages over the next week it would be great. I have done a few Pacific passages ex NZ- Tonga etc and my 12 yr old is a competent laser sailor. I'm a 44 yr old school teacher and sailing references can be provided. Really keen to get out of a hotel /pool and onto the water, any way we can.
469 268 1750 Text

cheers John and Patrick
Old 14-02-2012, 07:47   #2

Boat: Jeanneau,Sun Odyssey,47 feet
Re: Bahamas Experienced Kiwi and Son

Hi John and Patrick, I wrote on another ad but here goes again. If you aren't sitting by the pool in the Bahamas we are in Puerto Rico looking for crew. We are a franco american family with a ten year old girl and planning to do The Dominican Republic, Cuba, Jamaica, etc.. let me know are interested. the boat is a 47 foot Jeanneau which is very comfortable. let us know, thanks Elizabeth eklinebibal@gmail.com

Tags
Bahamas, bahamas