Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-06-2011, 12:26   #1

Boat: Amel Maramu 1978 46'
August 2011 Balearic Islands

Looking for crew members for easy/ leisure day-time sailing trips in and around the Balearic Islands, (Mallorca, Minorca, Formentera, Ibiza and Cabrera). Minimum stay 1 week. Crew members need to pay their own way, give a hand when needed and deal with a multinational existing crew (mainly Italian).
Old 07-07-2011, 02:54   #2

Re: August 2011 Balearic Islands

Hey
I was just wondering what you were looking for? Is it just for general help?-cleaning, cooking and help sailing?
Regards
Cat
Old 07-07-2011, 04:33   #3

Hello, We are looking for crew members who are looking to have a vacation. Cooking, cleaning and sailing are optional. B
Old 22-07-2011, 07:18   #4

Hi
My names is Wiveka (34 yrs old) and I'm from Sweden. I'm looking for a sailing holiday in aug - sept. I have some experience in yacht sailing, and am interested in learing more. I am very used to motor boats and I have been doing a lot of windsurfing and Laser sailing. I speak english, some spanish and french (not italian). Please contact me on odebjer@hotmail.com if this sounds interesting.

Wiveka
Old 25-07-2011, 16:15   #5

Send a message via Skype™ to coralfisch

Buon Giorno crew Maramu,

A 29 year old graduate student at Hunter College in NYC, I will be continuing my Masters program at the Universitat der Kunst in Berlin, so I'd like to get some sailing in before October. I've grown up sailing schooners and yachts, have sailed New England, South Pacific, Caribbean, Azores and two Trans-Atlantics on an 82' Schooner. I'm also an excellent cook (my mother was a chef) who is fluent in English, Italian, Spanish, and learning German. I can send more information if you have availability for the Mallorca passage to the Canary Islands. I can pay my way, and am always eager to help. Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to meeting up with you!

Thank you,
Coralina Meyer
ps- Barbara, my brother is University of Florida class of '98!
Old 19-08-2011, 03:57   #6

Good Day to all, I am back on line in my adopted city of Vicenza. The boat has preformed well and the crew members brillant. We will have the 4th official crew change on the 26th of August, where we will be parting from Mallorca. Anyone still desiring to become a member of Bororo, please let me know. B