Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-11-2011, 06:40   #1
Marine Service Provider

Boat: orion 50
Send a message via Skype™ to andreavanduyn
Ta Shing Orion 50

We fell in love and now 2 years later and 80.000 usd on works done we learned that our family plans have to change; unfortunately.

She is exceptional and as a former boat builder myself, it took a long time to find her but we move on. For 299.000 usd she goes.

ORION 50 sailboat on sailboatdata.com

Looking for a powerful offshore center cockpit vessel that is fast, safe, and comfortable designed by a respected yacht designer and built by the best builder? You have just found your boat. You may not have heard of the Orion 50 designed by Gary Mull and built by TaShing in the hay days of the mid eighties. While there were only a handful of these powerful offshore cruisers built they have a well earned reputation as a blue water cruiser that is comfortable in all conditions and easily sailed by a couple with her powerful yet easily managed ketch rig and long cruising fin keel. The Orion 50 will turn heads with her powerful bow, graceful sheer, flush deck and stylish lines. The powerful hull shape makes the vessel easily driven with tremendous tracking ability. She is fast and sure and a pleasure to sail. This rare design is a sought after cruising vessel and an excellent value.

Tags
sale