Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Engineering & Systems > Marine Electronics
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-03-2021, 13:42   #1

Setting up B&G Zeus race and race panel

Hello, I have a Zeus2 and have been trying to set up a simple upwind/downwind course. I've looked on the web forever trying to find any info and hopefully videos on setting up a simple race from start to finish. I can get my start line using cursor data, port/starboard, and have set two marks upwind of the start line using waypoints then a race route. When I "start" the race I don't get the screens I see in the documentation, I don't get the bias line (I use what-if for wind direction and speed) and I don't get the burn down line. I am attempting to learn how to use these functions while at home before trying it on the water so I don't have boat speed and actual wind data. But, I have set start line close to my gps home position as well as my waypoints so all should be set properly. Any info would be greatly appreciated as B&G tech support folks I have spoken to are not familiar with the race function of the Zeus and can only read from the manual and don't seem to have any source of info at B&G wrt racing functions. Thx!!
Larry99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
race