Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-05-2011, 09:34   #1

Boat: 33 ft Watkins
Need a Place While Looking for Boat

Hi everybody,
I am more or less a newbe here, but I am looking for help to find a place to stay while I look for a boat. I will be in St. Petersburg for sailing classes, when, is still up in the air but at least by the end of summer. I have been reading alot on CF and believe my best bet is to live there while I look v/s using a broker or relying on the owner. I have learned a lot reading your postings and thank you all for the information that would otherwise take time to get.
I am looking for a room for rent, or a cockroach motel that is cheap. I am not a rich man, I used most of it taking care of my father in his lasts years. If anyone knows of something I would appreciate it. This is a dream of mine and I now have a chance to do it. I have been on the internet but those listings are for $400 wk. Thank you for your time.

Oz
goslin is offline   Reply With Quote