Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2021, 09:11   #1

Boat: Philippe Harlé Beaujolais 12M
Send a message via MSN to frenchsummer Send a message via Skype™ to frenchsummer
Warning about the Reliable inverter

Scam exposed about WZRELB Reliable Pure Sine Wave Inverter.

The point of all the videos on YouTube is to promote their products.
They look very independent and well made, until you post the truth, Then they block you from posting all video site reviews about their product.
Do not waste your money , lose $300.00 myself, 2 month frustration communication with Ebay seller and Reliable, For a defective unit.

From a customer : If I could give this negative stars I would I have a 400 ah battery bank 48v and run max 600watt mini ac had it for about 2 months and now it doesn't turn on and the light is red I also have a mechanical engineering degree so I decided to look the parts up and it has probably the cheapest capacitors and parts I’ve ever seen before it’s not really even rated for 3000 watts spend the extra money and get a better one just a warning. I want a refund or a new one states one year warranty that has not been honored.

The warranty is fake : They know full well that ebay's protections end 30 days after you receive an item, and that PayPal's protections end 180 days from the date you pay. PayPal also requires you to pay the return cost of the item back to China with tracking. Often the return shipping costs more than the item and original shipping cost combined. Then of course they will not find that the problem was a manufacturing flaw, but misuse on your part. Then they'll have your money and the item and you'll have paid even more.
This is a scam look a passed on
frenchsummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2021, 05:56   #2

Boat: islandpacket
Re: Warning about the Reliable inverter

Thanks for the info. Especially about PayPal and China shipping. I've been scamed by receiving a bate and switch item only recourse was to ship it back, which costs more than a refund. Beware of China post items.
Old 13-02-2021, 10:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchsummer View Post
Scam exposed about WZRELB Reliable Pure Sine Wave Inverter.

The point of all the videos on YouTube is to promote their products.
They look very independent and well made, until you post the truth, Then they block you from posting all video site reviews about their product.
Do not waste your money , lose $300.00 myself, 2 month frustration communication with Ebay seller and Reliable, For a defective unit.

From a customer : If I could give this negative stars I would I have a 400 ah battery bank 48v and run max 600watt mini ac had it for about 2 months and now it doesn't turn on and the light is red I also have a mechanical engineering degree so I decided to look the parts up and it has probably the cheapest capacitors and parts I’ve ever seen before it’s not really even rated for 3000 watts spend the extra money and get a better one just a warning. I want a refund or a new one states one year warranty that has not been honored.

The warranty is fake : They know full well that ebay's protections end 30 days after you receive an item, and that PayPal's protections end 180 days from the date you pay. PayPal also requires you to pay the return cost of the item back to China with tracking. Often the return shipping costs more than the item and original shipping cost combined. Then of course they will not find that the problem was a manufacturing flaw, but misuse on your part. Then they'll have your money and the item and you'll have paid even more.
This is a scam look a passed on
So tldr, Reliable isn't?
redneckrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2021, 11:27   #4

Why are you surprised? A full featured 3000W marine inverter from Victron costs about US$1200.

You paid $300 and you are shocked, Shocked!, that you got junk? In my opinion you got lucky it just stopped working. It could have started a fire, or other disaster aboard.

Repeat after me:
  • There Is No Free Lunch.
BillKny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
inverter