Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2016, 15:18   #1

Boat: Top Hat 25, modified junk rig
Keeping hands dry

After a few hours in the cockpit sailing when is raining, my hands look like I've spent a day in the bath!
Any suggestions to keep hands dry while still being able to operate lines, tiler etc?
Ski gloves would be inconvenient because not needing to keep hands warm and very limited sense of touch with them.
Cheers

Sent from my SM-G900I using Cruisers Sailing Forum mobile app
'Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though chequered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live their lives in the grey twilight that knows not victory or defeat' Theodore Roosevelt
TopHat is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off