Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2011, 11:11   #1
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: 40ft Alloy Centre Board
Send a message via Skype™ to nixontankgirl
NavmonPC Update Issue

So, I have been using NavmonPC 1.09 for a while, with much success, and just updated it to 1.11. Now when ever I try and open the program I get; 'Debug Assertion Failed' (message below)
I have uninstalled and re-installed 1.09 and now get the same message when I run that. It doesn't make a difference what happens if I click either 'Abort', 'Retry' or 'Ignore'.
I did a system restore and a virus scan just to be sure. Nothing has changed and I am totally unable to run NavmonPC. It is not the end of the world, I can manage with out, but I would like to solve the issue. Other than this the computer is working fine, any advice or solutions would be nice.

I dont even know what the message means.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	navmon.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	34425  
nixontankgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:30   #2
cruiser

Re: NavmonPC Update Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixontankgirl View Post
So, I have been using NavmonPC 1.09 for a while, with much success, and just updated it to 1.11. Now when ever I try and open the program I get; 'Debug Assertion Failed' (message below)
I have uninstalled and re-installed 1.09 and now get the same message when I run that. It doesn't make a difference what happens if I click either 'Abort', 'Retry' or 'Ignore'.
I did a system restore and a virus scan just to be sure. Nothing has changed and I am totally unable to run NavmonPC. It is not the end of the world, I can manage with out, but I would like to solve the issue. Other than this the computer is working fine, any advice or solutions would be nice.

I dont even know what the message means.....
i am using navmonpc for a couple of years now, and never had any problems. just updated to 1.11 to day. it is running perfectly ok.
which OS you are runing. i have windows 7 ultimate 64bit.(PC), windows 7 proffesional 32bit (laptop).maybe something has to do with microsoft visual c or something. try delete and install ms visual c or update it.

lolarose is offline   Reply With Quote