Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Engineering & Systems > Plumbing Systems and Fixtures
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-09-2010, 05:10   #4

Boat: Lagoon 42 TPI - Lucey Blue
Ventura 150 membrane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euro Cruiser View Post
Here is a message sent out to the Yahoo Pacific Puddle Jumper group last week that sounds worth following up on. Chuck's a very reliable source of info IME:

For those folks that need to replace there water maker membranes the source that many of the US water maker companies go to is Applied Membranes in Visat Calif. For example our Spectra Ventura 150 membrane from Spectra cost $565.00 Plus tax and shipping. From Applied Membranes is was $165.00 plus tax and shipping. Same exact membrane!!! Applied Membranes, Inc. Manufacturer & distributor of Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems Membranes and Components Call them for help and a quote Cheers Chuck Jacaranda
Hi,

I contacted Applied Membranes to see how much a membrane for a Ventura 150 might cost today and they asked if I had any more detail on the unit required. My water maker is working well, but I would like to have a few spares before we head out and thus would be grateful if you could share the model number for membrane you purchased.

All the best
Nick

Tags
watermaker