Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Powered Boats
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-07-2020, 18:14   #1

Liveaboard trawler Charleston

Hola cruisers!

My name is Sam and I live in Charleston, SC. My girlfriend and I are ready to make the move to the water. We are looking to purchase a cruising trawler in about 18 months to do the great loop and cruise the Caribbean. I was checking to see if there was a rent to own or someone who was interested in collecting rent from some good tenants while their boat is on the market while we continue to save. I have some mechanical and carpentry skills as well. Message me or email me if you are in the Charleston are and are interested in a setup like this or know someone who might be.

Safe travels, Sam
Gueroviajero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2020, 18:59   #2

Boat: Great Harbour GH37
Re: Liveaboard trawler Charleston

Hola Sam,

Welcome to Cruisers & Sailors!

If your interest is primarily trawlers, you might check out Trawler forum.
I am identity-confused; a lifelong sailor that recently bought a trawler. So I play on both sites...

With the present health realities, I suspect few owners with boats for sale will want to rent. That would seem to make showing the boat to buyers much more difficult.

An alternative is for you to buy a sailboat or trawler in need or repair and use your professed skills to increase its value. Even better if the boat is the one you want to loop.
Knot Fast is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
liveaboard, trawler