Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-08-2016, 12:13   #1

Smile Circumnavigation, making a Web Series

Hi there, any young (20-30 yo) people here who have a passion for Photography or Acting and sailing together? I'm organizing a 15 month sailing trip to make a Sailing around the world Web Series from around January. Expecting a contribution needed around 600-800 a month (unless I manage to get some sponsoring). I live in LA, Later this month I'll be in Florida for a test sail on a potential (53 foot) boat (that might or might not work out, so if you have a boat and are planning to do a circumnavigation, I'm also very interested to get in touch with you and find the right crew together!).

Kind of SV Delos style.

Looking to go with 3 guys / 3 girls (preferably native English speakers). I already made a first 5 min Web Series which will be fully edited in a week. Send me a pm if interested and maybe we can meet up.

Tags
circumnavigation, navigation

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off