Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2017, 05:12   #1
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Legacy, sedan, 42'
Super MAX Anchor Sale

From March 1, 2017 through April 30, 2017, we are offering free shipping in the continental United States. The famous superior setting and holding Super MAX can be yours at a fabulous discount. Sizes available for small runabouts to over 80,000 lb vessels.

Go to MaxMarineProducts.com or call 855.943.8262.
Steve Bedford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 12:45   #2

Boat: Colombia Cc 11.8
Re: Super MAX Anchor Sale

I was curious and checked out your website so I figured I'd save other people time by posting a link. http://maxmarineproducts.com/supermax-anchors/pricing/ a friendly suggestion. A little work is needed on the website because it took a long time to open and I had to click 3 times just to get to the prices.
sparrowhawk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 13:26   #3
Marine Service Provider

Thanks for visiting the site: maxmarineproducts.com. That link takes the visitor to the product home page to learn more about the anchor and not just to the pricing page. Correct, Max Marine Products - Pricing is indeed the direct link to the pricing page. Thank you for sharing with all. From the home page, one click to go to "anchors" and then a drop down menu click to go to "pricing."

Not sure why loading was slow. We are on it every day on desktop and mobile devices and loading is pretty much the same as with other links. Will notify our webmaster just in case there is an issue we are not aware of. Thank you again for the feedback and the assistance for others.
Old 03-03-2017, 14:00   #4

Again just trying to be helpful. MaxMarineProducts .com is not a link. And I had to click 3 times once on anchors and then again and then again for pricing.
Old 03-03-2017, 17:42   #5
Marine Service Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrowhawk1 View Post
Again just trying to be helpful. MaxMarineProducts .com is not a link. And I had to click 3 times once on anchors and then again and then again for pricing.
Thanks again and I really appreciate you trying to be helpful. You are correct, MaxMarineProducts .com is not a link. Maxmarineproducts.com (without the extra space) will get you to the site. I contacted our webmaster after your last message and we both independently typed the maxmarineproducts.com into both "Google" and in "Safari" and each time, the site came right up. We also only did one click on anchors and then dragged and clicked once on pricing to access the pricing. I am not sure what the problem is that you are having because we can not replicate the difficultly that you are experiencing. If we could, we obviously would make whatever corrections as are needed. I went on some of my major competitor's website and they have similar, if not more clicks required to get to pricing from their home page.

Sorry you are having this difficulty.
Steve
Old 03-03-2017, 19:51   #6

What you wrote is only the words. this is a link.http://maxmarineproducts.com/

Also when I clicked on anchors this is what showed upClick image for larger version

Name:	1488599367215.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	142403 but if you're happy with three clicks then all is good. PS your site came up faster this time.
Old 03-03-2017, 20:08   #7

Don't have a dog in the hunt here but once on their website if you click the "goto" drop down you'll see an anchors category with a drop down next to it where you can select the pricing or other info about the product. If you just click anchors you'll have one more level of clicking but both ways it took me like 15 seconds to get there so I can't really believe we're this petty. Great site setup and EASY navigation.
sharkbait007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 20:17   #8

I wasn't being petty. I was trying to be helpful. To me making a website as easy to use as possible makes you more competitive. And I noticed you didn't comment on me showing him how to post a link.( now that's Petty!&#128516
Old 03-03-2017, 22:24   #9

Boat: Cape Dory 27

Some videos of the anchors setting under water would be nice to see. Site loaded fine for me. The "free shipping" pop up was startling. Good looking anchors!
mathiasben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 04:12   #10
Marine Service Provider

Thanks everyone for the comments. I should have initially shared the link: Max Marine Products rather than just typing maxmarineproducts.com. This is my mistake.

I guess I am so used to cut/copy and paste I did not share the full link for someone to just click on. Again, sorry if it took folks too long to navigate our website. Regarding underwater video, we intend to do this as soon as we can get to some cruising grounds that have the clarity neccesary. So far, our anchorages have muddy seabeds and when the setting process happens, the cloudy water makes it impossible to view anything. We hope to be able to find areas allowing greater visability. Will post as soon as that happens.

Hopefully, some of the user testimonials will help customers understand the qualities of the anchor. Thanks again to all who comment.

Steve

Tags
anchor, sale