Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Life Aboard a Boat > Boat Ownership & Making a Living
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2020, 08:23   #1

Underwater Florida a Book for divers & Fishermen.

Many years ago a fellow SCUBA Diving friend directed me to a wonderful regularly updated Florida underwater Book. I did perform a search of the forum and found nothing posted on this. I had a bit of a problem finding a forum as to where best to POST this for Divers/SCUBA or FISHERMAN.

This is the best place on this forum I found to make this post as I know many fellow boaters like to have SCUBA charters aboard. I would like to know if any of my fellow divers on this forum know about or have used this most informative book called: "UNDERWATER FLORIDA"

The book opens with a full MAP of Florida and waterways showing lots of square sections in Florida. Turn the page of the most interesting square and you will find a larger map of both fresh & saltwater locations. Here you will find lots of numbered dots showing locations to dive into. Turn the page to that numbered dot, tells the reader what is below starting with GPS. Next a short or brief description of what the diver will find below. As well as fish, rocks, sand, lines, aircraft, ships and much more.

As a fellow diver of the Florida waters, I wanted to share this wonderful dive book. The book has opened my eyes to some of the wonders of Florida waters and what's just below the surface to enjoy with friends and oh yes your dive buddy lol.

So I hope you like and add to your dive bag.

No, I did not write (I wish) this book found online:

https://www.amazon.com/Diving-Guide-...8240569&sr=8-1

Tags
books, charter, Divers, fish, Fisher, Fisherman, florida, men, scuba, water