Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-08-2017, 22:48   #1

Blue water trimaran

Hello new to the forums looking for a bigger multihull. I have a 28 foot tradewinds Trimaran now, ideally looking for an Ed horstman tristar or something similar in the 40 foot range or bigger open to projects nothing too far gone though. Max budget 40k ideally closer to 35k.

Willing to travel for a good deal location isn't too much of an issue. Something in the Pacific ocean would be preferred. Been searching the for sale adds online and it would seem the more I look the more I realize I'm about a month late for some sweet deals that have already sold. Safe travels everyone!
Stbolster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2017, 23:54   #2

Boat: Currently Shopping, & Heavily in LUST!
Re: Blue water trimaran

Do a bit of digging/asking questions in the Searunner section of the Multihulls sub-forum. As the guys there at times will give a heads up if they're going to be selling their boats.

The Uncommon Thing, The Hard Thing, The Important Thing (in Life): Making Promises to Yourself, And Keeping Them.
UNCIVILIZED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2017, 12:13   #3

Looking for something with more cabin space the 28' horstman I had seems to have more space then most 40' searunners I've come across. Not a fan of marpoles, searunners, Jim brown, Corsair... I prefer tristar and cross trimarans open to a similar build. I want something that has the sapciousness of a Trimaran not a monohull with amas
Stbolster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 00:17   #4

Hello, I am getting ready to sell my Searunner 37 which is in pretty good shape. I live in Seattle and the boat is nearby.

Mike,
enso03@sbcglobal.net
rauxa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blue water, trimaran, water