Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2017, 14:32   #1
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Retired Delivery Capt
Send a message via Skype™ to Snore
Last Minute Crew Call FLA

Just got a request to bid a last minute move. Moving 35' boat from Stuart to St Petersburg. It is an older powerboat in decent shape. We will navigate off my iPad and OpenCpn- I know those charts are current.

Yes I know about Irma! If storm is too close we will not leave. If safe we leave Friday from Stuart.

If interested please respond via PM. Customer is a working guy, so this will be a "miles building" trip. I will sign a Sea Service form to document your time. You will eat well, not steak--- but no MRE's.
"Whenever...it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off- then, I account it high time to get to sea..." Ishmael
Snore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 14:58   #2
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Re: Last Minute Crew Call FLA

Good luck and Bon Voyage! Seriously!
Steadman Uhlich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:14   #3
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Retired Delivery Capt
Send a message via Skype™ to Snore
Re: Last Minute Crew Call FLA

UPDATE

The models for Irma are reaching consensus, eye up the east coast and at least TS winds affecting the state this weekend.

Assuming no dramatic change in direction, I will not be moving the boat until next week.
"Whenever...it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off- then, I account it high time to get to sea..." Ishmael
Snore is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cal, crew