Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Life Aboard a Boat > Families, Kids and Pets Afloat
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2015, 05:24   #1

Crewsaver Supersafe 150N Air or Similar Lifejacket?

Hi everyone,

I’m new on the forums and I am hoping someone might be able to help me find some more information about the Crewsaver Supersafe 150N Air lifejacket.

The current lifejacket we have is very close to being outgrown and we need to find a suitable replacement very soon. From the specifications, the Supersafe 150N Air looks ideal, but we cannot seem to find any detailed feedback or reviews. One member on another forum kindly translated the only review we could find from German to English, however the review was not that useful.

I have searched on the forums, checked back issues of various magazines, looked for customer reviews through retailers, as well as used Google, however we can’t seem to find any information about how comfortable it is and if it is easy to use.

Would anyone please happen to know where I could find some user reviews or any other information about how comfortable and/or easy to use the lifejacket is? Does anyone have any experience with it?

Alternatively, could anyone possibly recommend an alternative lifejacket? Internet searches seem to indicate there is not really another lifejacket comparable to the Supersafe 150N Air, but I find this quite surprising, and thus I can’t help but feel I’m missing something!

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much in advance.
ebrox1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew