Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-09-2011, 18:07   #1

Good Evening !

Good evening all. I've been living on th Mississippi river for about the last 1.5 years after getting my dream promotion. Soo... I bought an 18' racing cat to have some fun and fell in love with sailing. Then i got the itch to get a bigger boat and liveaboard. Been reading this forum for quite some time and am glad to say as of may 1st this coming year i will be moving aboard with my dog on a sailboat on the northern Mississippi river, (small apartment during winter of course, Wisconsin is not winter water friendly). I am minimalist in normal life so we will be living on a new macgregor 26m. Getting the boat early next year. The marine is amazing, $1400 from ice out to ice in unlimited electricity tv and internet. Free showers, wash and dry and bathrooms open 24/7. And only 1/4 mile from the main channel for fun! Can't wait!!! Plan is to stay up here for 5 years then head south with the bankroll. Ill bee seeing Yall in the forums and on the water!!
Mississippi Rat is offline   Reply With Quote