Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Life Aboard a Boat > Liveaboard's Forum
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-06-2013, 06:47   #31

Boat: Twin Otter de Havilland Floatplane
Re: Drivers License for Live Aboard

You are not (FAA) authorized to fly an airplane, in the US, without a Pilot License AND a current Medical Certificate; listed on the license the plane type(s) and ratings.

Mauritz
Old 22-06-2013, 06:53   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknav View Post
You are not (FAA) authorized to fly an airplane, in the US, without a Pilot License AND a current Medical Certificate; listed on the license the plane type(s) and ratings.

Mauritz
Hi Mauritz, being authorized and doing are two separate things though.
-Bruce

Ballenxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 11:06   #33

Bruce and Moritz: Fact is It relates to capacity rather then an the concept of doing so with out authorization. Yes I have flowen for many years as a commercial pilot and in the capacity I seek seek the commercial certification. I was younger then and didn't understand law. Then I started seeing my earnings were being taken from me and given to a taxing authority, IRS. I statered seeking the truth about this organization and uncovered what was so big a fraud It's amazing to me more people don't seek to abolish this criminal orgaization. but keep in mind they are not criminals because they were authorized to do a criminal act. with out writting a book here, It's all about know law and codes are not law's but only the colour of law. I now have revoked all corporate contracts and retain all my commonlawful right to travel freely. No license required but in commonlaw you are still liable if you injure some one while doing so. The corporations are violating many common laws and claiming they have a right to control or govern the activity but when it comes to userpation it is done without proper authorization. In the USA we are a republic not a democacy. One does not have the right to violate aother rights, it is not subject to a vote. I have no right to tell you that you can't wear pink heals as a man and you can't tell me I can't travel with out a license. Cause a license is for commercial capacity operation as a driver not for the commonlawful right to travel in a non commercial activity. This is uphelp in many supreme court rulings. Wanna know more, Go here www.1215.org
txflyguy40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 11:21   #34

Boat: Twin Otter de Havilland Floatplane

Somehow I am missing something! Aha...low on sugars, it must be it!

Mauritz
If someone has a problem, don't make it yours!
Old 23-06-2013, 11:32   #35

Boat: Carver 3207 Aft Cabin, 32'
Kind of ironic. We have this thread going with some posts that sound like they're being written from a kook-compound in Montana, while in another thread there's a debate going about the colregs and government regs about light bulbs in such obscure and excrutiating detail it's almost comical. Interesting spectrum of people on CF.
kthoennes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
license