Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2015, 17:09   #1

Complete tiller to wheel conversion kit - $200

For sale is a complete Yacht Specialties (now Edson) tiller to wheel conversion kit. It includes all pulleys, pedestal w/ compass, mounting plates, hardware, etc. It is all in good working condition and is off my Yankee 30 which it worked well on. Selling because I converted back to tiller. The only thing that is slightly altered is the steering cable which I had to cut at the eye where it meets the mounting bracket by the rudder post. Likely it would be easier to run a new cable anyway which is cheap and size it to your boat. I also found a pdf of the original installation instructions online I can send you a link to.

How about $200 for it all. I'll ship it at your cost or come pick it up in New Orleans. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	602
Size:	425.1 KB
ID:	95418
Old 14-01-2015, 05:31   #2

Boat: Columbia, 8.3 and 8.7 (1977)
Re: Complete tiller to wheel conversion kit - $200

I sent you a private message or please contact me at larryperiodmcpheeatsympatico.ca
Old 14-01-2015, 08:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schonmatuous View Post
For sale is a complete Yacht Specialties (now Edson) tiller to wheel conversion kit. It includes all pulleys, pedestal w/ compass, mounting plates, hardware, etc. It is all in good working condition and is off my Yankee 30 which it worked well on. Selling because I converted back to tiller. The only thing that is slightly altered is the steering cable which I had to cut at the eye where it meets the mounting bracket by the rudder post. Likely it would be easier to run a new cable anyway which is cheap and size it to your boat. I also found a pdf of the original installation instructions online I can send you a link to.

How about $200 for it all. I'll ship it at your cost or come pick it up in New Orleans. Attachment 95418
Hi,

Is the wheel conversion kit still for sale? I am interested. My direct email is mjmasucci@gmail.com

Thanks,
Michael Masucci
Old 16-01-2015, 20:54   #4

Sold

Tags
wheel