Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-07-2017, 04:57   #1

Boat: Dufour 40
Haulout. US NE coast

Hi,

I'm currently in the NYC area, heading north and will need a haulout for bottom scrub and anti-foul before long. 40' mono.
Somewhere competent, not too expensive, Ideally, we would stay aboard overnight, as it probably can't be done in a day. Otherwise with lodgings nearby that won't break the bank.

Any suggestions?
Lionelsole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 06:27   #2

Boat: Pearson 10M
Re: Haulout. US NE coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionelsole View Post
Hi,

I'm currently in the NYC area, heading north and will need a haulout for bottom scrub and anti-foul before long. 40' mono.
Somewhere competent, not too expensive, Ideally, we would stay aboard overnight, as it probably can't be done in a day. Otherwise with lodgings nearby that won't break the bank.

Any suggestions?
I highly recommend Coney's Marine in Huntington harbor. I have done a fair amount of business with then starting last year, prices are fair and they do not " nickel and dime". Further their free advice to me as a novice allowed me to do a lot of work myself that they could have charged me for. Nice guys as well. 631-421-3366 Tell them Howard with the Pearson says Hi.
sagablu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 06:34   #3

Boat: Dufour 40
Re: Haulout. US NE coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagablu View Post
I highly recommend Coney's Marine in Huntington harbor. I have done a fair amount of business with then starting last year, prices are fair and they do not " nickel and dime". Further their free advice to me as a novice allowed me to do a lot of work myself that they could have charged me for. Nice guys as well. 631-421-3366 Tell them Howard with the Pearson says Hi.
Thanks.
Lionelsole is offline   Reply With Quote