Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Engineering & Systems > Construction, Maintenance & Refit
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-10-2018, 10:33   #121

Boat: Byliner 3258
Re: Black spots all over boat in marina; do I have any recourse? How to clean?

I have had this problem for years.I have tried soap and water with a stiff brush, to no avail. By accident I found Super Clean which has been around for years. I use the supplied spray bottle and spray the surface, wait a couple of minutes not letting the area dry. Then use a deck brush and water to take the spots off , unbelievable. I need to buy shares in the company as I use gallons of this stuff for everything from cleaning car engines, garage floors, tires, bugs from the front of my car, bilge cleaning and on and on. The cleaner is bio degradable, and it also comes in bulk up to barrel size. You can find the product at Walmart in the auto section. Give it a try!
Hunky Dory is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat, dirt, pollution, soot