Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Multihull Sailboats
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2015, 20:26   #1

Boat: Condor Trimaran 30 foot
Farrier trimaran blog pages

CF multihullers, can you give me some links for Farrier or Corsair skippers who have blog pages for the F30-F36 series. I want to read more about their daily experiences before plunking down my money. I have experience with F27 and F31's ...tx ahead of time...alan
alansmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2015, 11:17   #2

Boat: 31' Corsair/Farrier(RIP) trimaran. Lauwersmeer Cruiser in Europe canals. 19' Lightning
Re: Farrier trimaran blog pages

Ask this in the f-boat yahoo group. Very active yahoo.com/neo/groups/F-boat/info . I have no blog but I love my F31.

Look up Ian Farrier. A few don't seem to like him but I can't imagine a more helpful builder/designer He's answering questions on yahoo and multihull anarchy websites nearly every day! Everything you could possibly want to know about the boat is on his company's website.

Where are you? There are several active multihull clubs with significant Fboat members around the country, including my local one, Northwest Multihull Assn: NWMA. There's some blogs linked there under the "building" tab. Look us up and join in the camaraderie.

It seems Corsair dealers are a wealth of info and might know of some blogs, call em. Also multihull sailing anarchy has a few threads on fboats, search for Corsair 36 for some interesting and important information and discussions. Good luck
ejlindahl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trimaran