Sorry for delay, I don't read this forum very often.
My boat is Ohlson 29 (#146, 1975) "Terhen" (Mist). I have owned it now for 4 years and I mainly sail on Näsijarvi, north of Tampere, Finland
Here's info I know about Ohlson 29:
- Ohson 29 was designed by Swedish designer
Einar Ohlson and build in Finland
- Ohlson 29 was build 1972-1980(?) by Artekno in Kangasala, Finland
- Several orginal engines used: Vire (petrol), Volvo
DV10M (I have Bukh)
- Model was later licensed to Winga Marine
(Sweden) and build in Sweden
as Winga 29
- Ohlson 29 had direct shaft trasmission, Winga 29 has saildrive
. AFAIK that's main difference between these boats and best way to find if boat is Ohlson or Winga. Overall measurements are the same.
- Pictures at sailboatdata for Ohlson 29 and Winga 29 are OK, other facts are not so OK.
These facts should be OK: Length 8.85, LWL 6,70, widhth 2,70, draft
I have original prochure of Ohlson 29 in Finnish as PDF, I could send it to you. Just send me PM