Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-09-2016, 17:31   #1

Boat: Pending
Florida Pan handle/possible Miami area

Im 34 retired Army. Looking to do a short trip for my first sailing experience as a crew member. I can cook/clean pull shifts etc. Just looking to get my feet wet to see if this life is for me and to get an idea of what I would like to own one day. Wife is a flight attendant so I can fly wherever to meet up. I have zero experience but a quick learner and hard worker. By short trip I mean less than a week. Thank you for viewing!
Old 25-09-2016, 17:41   #2

Boat: Catalina 470
Re: Florida Pan handle/possible Miami area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashten1171 View Post
Im 34 retired Army. Looking to do a short trip for my first sailing experience as a crew member. I can cook/clean pull shifts etc. Just looking to get my feet wet to see if this life is for me and to get an idea of what I would like to own one day. Wife is a flight attendant so I can fly wherever to meet up. I have zero experience but a quick learner and hard worker. By short trip I mean less than a week. Thank you for viewing!

I may be able to help with a 3 day trip from Fort Myers Beach to Fort Lauderdale, probably in 2-3 weeks time on a 46ft center cockpit ketch. PM me if you want details.

Regards,
David

Sent from my iPad using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tags
florida, miami