Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2016, 12:03   #1

Boat: Daimio 700
Experienced sailor wanted for short cruise south of France

Hi
I have a 7m sloop at Beaulieu sur Mer on the French Riviera. I am getting back into sailing after many years away from it. In order to completely get my confidence and ability back I wonder if there is someone suitably experienced to join me for about 4-5 days cruising the Riviera coast. A little sailing holiday really. Boat is very basic but functional and sea worthy. I am a 59 yo British expat reliable, easy going, get on with most people. Its February so no rush if someone needs a bit of time to allow for the trip.

Thank you
Mick
Old 03-02-2016, 19:02   #2

Boat: OPB (Other Peoples Boats)
Send a message via Skype™ to softgoodsint
Re: Experienced sailor wanted for short cruise south of France

Hello Mick,
I'm just sending a PM, but right off, sounds very interesting. I'll elaborate in the PM.
Thanks in Adv,
John (Landlocked in Wyoming, for the moment) =:^(
Old 04-02-2016, 21:58   #3

Location: "Noosa" Australia, I am French by birth and Australian by choise.
Boat: 2 boats , a colson 21 and a bolger micro
Re: Experienced sailor wanted for short cruise south of France

Quote:
Originally Posted by large sarge View Post
Hi
I have a 7m sloop at Beaulieu sur Mer on the French Riviera. I am getting back into sailing after many years away from it. In order to completely get my confidence and ability back I wonder if there is someone suitably experienced to join me for about 4-5 days cruising the Riviera coast. A little sailing holiday really. Boat is very basic but functional and sea worthy. I am a 59 yo British expat reliable, easy going, get on with most people. Its February so no rush if someone needs a bit of time to allow for the trip.

Thank you
Mick
Dear Mick
my twin sister has a boat in Cannes,a 8 meter boat,perso i am back in Australia after a trip for 2 months in France ,but i saw your request.she has her boat at the Cannes Yacht Club , she goes sailing a lots , she just had some new sails made up.Do you want to go sailing with her ? she is sporty and friendly .we are twin , 54 years old.contact me on my email , i will pass on to her c.secula61@gmail.com
who knows you could make new friends
all the best
catherine

Tags
cruise, enc, France, sail, wanted