1. Do you follow any sailing video blogs
Yes, Accidental Sailor Girl, Love her innocence and positive attitude. SV Delos, Brian seems sincere, all the others just tag along. Shaun and Julia Sailing, quality improves with every video. Keep TurningLeft, love seeing Great Britain from the water
, although they seem to be taking a break. Others, prefer real people on smaller boats to 60-70 footers with unlimited budgets.
2. Do you subscribe to the video blog
3. How do you choose which you follow
Good personalities, actual work done on boats, good camera
work, scenic areas.
4. How often do you want to see a new video
Bi-weekly to weekly
5. What makes you stop following a video blog
Lack of videos, commercialization
6. Are you willing to pay to support a video blog
Nope, would rather pay for my trips, not theirs. I waited my whole life, they jumped into retirement
without the same level of sacrifice.