Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-10-2014, 19:45   #1

Boat: c-25
First blue water

I am crewing a boat from Florida to Belize. This is a first for me to be outside of lakes and reservoirs. I am really excited and have been reading a bunch via internet. In some of my reading there was a blog that recommended a guide book for the Mayan coast, but I didn't write it down and now cannot find it. Any good guide books or other reads out there? I have been kinda throwing darts. And really, I would appreciate any good advice.
Thanks
Julia
julialiberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2014, 00:06   #2

Boat: William Atkin Cutter
Re: First blue water

Have not had the good fortune to head there yet, but hope to really soon. We have rented our house and are in the process of moving aboard now. Before we head south we will purchase;

Cruising Guide to Belize and Mexico's Caribbean Coast Including Guatemala's Rio Dulce

By Captain Freya Rauscher

According to those who apparently know this is a must purchase, not inexpensive but essential.

Enjoy Julia!
LEOCAT66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 12:03   #3

Boat: William Atkin Cutter
Re: First blue water

Just got lucky and found a used copy in excellent condition on Amazon at a reasonable price. Scooped it. After this one for a while.
LEOCAT66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water