The two most powerfull and lightest panels for there size are Sunpower
240 watt 31”X61” and Sanyo
235 watt 31x 62 both weight 33 lbs.
SunPower also makes a 337 watt 41 x 61 panel.
1) Buy panels first to fit your mounting location.
2) Mount your panels
3) Buy a MPPT(maximum power point tracking) controller to match you panels output
4) Mount the controller as close to your house batteries as possible
5) Buy the 10 gauge wire with the MC4 connectors to run from panel to controller
6) Wire the whole system together putting a wrap of red tap on all + leads will help.
7) Check your wiring
8) Check your wiring
9) Start your system up