Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 11:43   #1

Young Man in SoCal Willing to Trade Free Labor to Learn Sailing

Hello,
I am Anthony. I live in SoCal and I am looking for a job on a sailboat- but money is not what I seek. I want to offer and help to sail, repair, clean, navigate, and everything about the boat in exchange that I am taught these things. I have never sailed before, but I am willing to work and learn. I have no money for school and this appeals to me alot more - sailing with experienced sailors that need some type of help, but can also "teach" me at the same time. I am a hard worker and ready anytime any one needs me. I am also willing to find a means myself to travel to where you are as soon as you need me if you dont live in SoCal area (of course within USA please).

I am a writer, a poet, a thinker... I enjoy my solitude and also the company of others. I am a traveller- and just recently I got back from hiking to SF. I dont drink or do any drugs, water is enough for me.All I do is enjoy the struggles l encounter and take the advantage.

I am above all, extremely passionate about this and very serious- also a very calm, friendly person. Im 19 and ready to start sailing. But I cant really show you who i am on a forum- its just words. If your interested or know someone that is, please reply to this email adress or send a message to my profile. I check it daily- at least now i do.

anthxhughes@yahoo.com (and again, this is serious and I am ready to sail!...)

Thank you and good times to all.
-Anthony