Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-01-2015, 06:34   #1

Young lady (Engl&Span) Caribbean/Bahamas travel

Hello all!

Looking to crew on a boat beginning March time frame for Caribbean/Bahamas travel. Veryyy open to destinations and sailing duration (the longer the better). I am currently in South America, but I can meet you in the States or an island. Y si vale algo, yo puedo hablar español tambien ... I do not have much experience at all working on boats, but I am a fast learner, hard worker, respectful, and I am willing to learn whatever I need to help (y)our sailing adventure run as smooth as possible! I am extremely open minded, easy to talk to, and loyal. Non smoker. If you want to know more message me!
Old 14-02-2015, 13:27   #2

Boat: endeavour37
Re: Young lady (Engl&Span) Caribbean/Bahamas travel

are you still looking to do some sailing am moving my boat from cancun a littlefurther south give me a shout canendeavour37@gmail.com
Old 14-02-2015, 13:45   #3

Boat: Jeanneau, 45.2
Send a message via Skype™ to sweet surrender

Hi,,

I am looking for a sailing partner ( female) deckhand , for summer 2015 ,, route will be (Aegean waters) Greek islands, Turkısh and Greek waters,,

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 16-02-2015, 16:56   #4
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Hunter 36-80-82 Wanderer

Hi ,I`m currently in Isla Mujeres ,Mexico ,going to cruise Central America for awhile . No times or specific destinations . Have an ad on here now under crew wanted , {looking for a companion} . Contact me on the email in the ad if interested
Old 17-02-2015, 06:06   #5

Boat: endeavour 40

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanytchoub View Post
Hello all!

Looking to crew on a boat beginning March time frame for Caribbean/Bahamas travel. Veryyy open to destinations and sailing duration (the longer the better). I am currently in South America, but I can meet you in the States or an island. Y si vale algo, yo puedo hablar español tambien ... I do not have much experience at all working on boats, but I am a fast learner, hard worker, respectful, and I am willing to learn whatever I need to help (y)our sailing adventure run as smooth as possible! I am extremely open minded, easy to talk to, and loyal. Non smoker. If you want to know more message me!
I need to go from rio dulce Guatemala to cienfuego cuba in may or before, my boat is a 40ft endeavour, 2 private cabin and 2 head and looking for some help, I have plenty of time, the trip is belize, mexico and cuba, 700NM, mean 7 days sailing but I plan to make a lot of stop, because we are going along the coast, let me know if you are interested ( I am originally from Belgium, became us citizen, speaking French, English y un poco de espanol tabien
Old 21-02-2015, 09:38   #6

Boat: endeavour37

at bahia tortuga for a few more days come over to boat with green flag shoot the breeze

Tags
Bahamas, Caribbean, rib