Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-11-2011, 18:46   #1

Send a message via Yahoo to kiwiladysailor Send a message via Skype™ to kiwiladysailor
Will Pay Own Way

Lady sailor chef, seeks to share passage from Ensenada or anywhere in mexico to anywhere south or Caribbean, for any length of time to further my sailing skills on a yacht with a family or friends. I am a retired 56 y/o restaurant/hotel owner with a view to buy my own yacht sometime soon. I am happy to cook all meals and perform any duties required and to share expenses. I am not looking for a husband or anyone else's husband. A very competent, safety conscious, confident, calm and experienced captain is who I would like to sail with. saskiag@yahoo.com for any further information please feel welcome to contact me
btw....I am not a bikini model, and I do not own a brewery, but if you like good food I can definitely cater for you.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: