Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 20:29   #1

Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Southeast Asia to Indonesia

Hi all,

I would like to make myself available to sail from the south east of Asia to Indonesia. If there is anyone in need of help getting to Indonesia please let me know. As I have almost no experience of any kind of sailing, I wouldn't be expecting any money.
I am hoping to leave towards Indonesia on or soon after 17th January and return on or before 11th February. The drop zone and pick-up zone don't have to be the same. I'm still interested even if the boat won't be available to pick me up again in February.
I am interested in experiencing and learning new things and I think this would be a brilliant experience.
I am male, 23, 6'2, about 170lbs/77KG and not in too bad shape(not like I was when I was young though, ha) so can offer my share of grafting. I'm not sure if that makes any difference in the sailing world but I didn't think it did any harm including the information.
If you can offer any opportunities or think you know someone who can, please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance
Old 10-01-2011, 02:23   #2

Boat: 40ft Mariner "Kanaloa" ex Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger2003 View Post
Hi all,

I would like to make myself available to sail from the south east of Asia to Indonesia. If there is anyone in need of help getting to Indonesia please let me know. As I have almost no experience of any kind of sailing, I wouldn't be expecting any money.
I am hoping to leave towards Indonesia on or soon after 17th January and return on or before 11th February. The drop zone and pick-up zone don't have to be the same. I'm still interested even if the boat won't be available to pick me up again in February.
I am interested in experiencing and learning new things and I think this would be a brilliant experience.
I am male, 23, 6'2, about 170lbs/77KG and not in too bad shape(not like I was when I was young though, ha) so can offer my share of grafting. I'm not sure if that makes any difference in the sailing world but I didn't think it did any harm including the information.
If you can offer any opportunities or think you know someone who can, please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance
Gidday...

Drop me an email about when/where you will be this coming month and we may have a voyage for you to join...

We are doing Phillipines to Malaysia/Singapore from 13th Jan and the Singapore - Australia beginning Feb..

Regards
Ants
Old 12-01-2011, 23:56   #3

Hi Ants,

Did you get my email? I'll be in Singapore on 17th January and coming back on 17th February. Other than that, my dates/locations are completely flexible
Old 18-01-2011, 03:47   #4

hi "solong" is starting 20 january the east coast of borneo we could wait for you if you want to join in kudatmalaysia;easy going and keen to do the tripp to tawau must be
share expences and life on board basis
no luxury yacht,simple and good traveller
if it doesn t work with drayla
contact us
Old 18-01-2011, 04:31   #5

Hi Solong,

Thanks for getting in touch. I've already booked my flights down to Yogyakarta that arrives tomorrow...if you let me know your itinerary I could join you from somewhere like Surabaya or Bali??
Thanks
Old 18-01-2011, 16:32   #6

ok in some days we should know if we going throught there or not
i stay in touch
enjoy your tripp
thanks

Tags
Asia, Indonesia, Macau, Singapore