Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-02-2014, 17:29   #1

Boat: custom Perry 59
Montego Bay to Fort Lauderdale

Looking for 2 or 3 blue water experienced sailors to bring a custom 59' sailboat from Montego Bay Jamaica to Ft. Lauderdale Feb 23rd or thereabouts. Stops in Cayman and points in between Florida. Owner on board, fully ORC racing category I equipped. Good food and new friends to meet. Unpaid position.
Old 20-02-2014, 19:11   #2

Boat: 19' Lightning
Re: Montego Bay to Fort Lauderdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry59 View Post
Looking for 2 or 3 blue water experienced sailors to bring a custom 59' sailboat from Montego Bay Jamaica to Ft. Lauderdale Feb 23rd or thereabouts. Stops in Cayman and points in between Florida. Owner on board, fully ORC racing category I equipped. Good food and new friends to meet. Unpaid position.
I'm game, I have extensive offshore experience around 2500 miles in 2013. Any specifics on the boat and the skippah that you can share?
Old 20-02-2014, 19:33   #3

Boat: custom Perry 59

Skipper (captain) has extensive racing. Beat Dennis Connor, once. Many, many Transpac races under his belt. This is a transport to Florida. The boat is a custom Perry 59 built by Westerly Marine in Costa Mesa, CA. Full freezers and refrigeration. Nice ride. A/C, ice maker, trash compactor...this boat has it all. If interested, more info to come.
Old 20-02-2014, 19:43   #4

Boat: 19' Lightning

Quote:
Skipper (captain) has extensive racing. Beat Dennis Connor, once. Many, many Transpac races under his belt. This is a transport to Florida. The boat is a custom Perry 59 built by Westerly Marine in Costa Mesa, CA. Full freezers and refrigeration. Nice ride. A/C, ice maker, trash compactor...this boat has it all. If interested, more info to come.
Well, by golly, anyone who can beat the "Pillsbury Doughboy" is alright in my book, do you need fuhther specifics from me. I can provide an extensive sailing resume if youyah intahested. If youyah at the Montego Bay YC, I introduced the bah to the Dahk & Stohmy drink in 2008. The bah tendah had no idear what I was talking about when I requested one and he had no Gosling Rum on hand to make it. He had to use Myahs....oh no! It wohked in the end. Hope to heah moah.
Old 20-02-2014, 19:58   #5

Boat: 43 ft Selene/Solo

PM sent
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 25-02-2014, 06:20   #6

Boat: Saddler 32'

Quote:
Left already? I'm located in Jamaica
call me if needed

Tags
fort lauderdale