Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2015, 18:08   #1

Looking to help Crew from New Zealand mid-August(ish)

Hi,

I will be in New Zealand for a research job from June to mid-August and thought that it might be nice to help crew a boat back to the States (or somewhere else interesting) instead of a plane ride.

I have over 10 years experience on boats 20ft-220ft, near-shore and open water. As a deckhand, I have done 2 months from Boston, MA to Long Beach, Ca through the Panama Canal and 1 month around the Hawaiian Islands as a marine researcher. I have very little sailboat experience and no boating certifications but have taken several classes. I also have Wilderness First Responder skills and certs and can fish, cook and clean.

I can also travel by plane to anywhere near New Zealand to meet up with your boat if that works. I'm flexible and would love to talk to you if this might work. My email is parkertaylor83@gmail.com

Thanks!

Taylor

Tags
crew, New Zealand