Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-06-2015, 12:27   #1

Bud the man looking to share cruise for extended period

I can and will come to you for an interview. I can wait or be wherever as fast as you need Contact me at racer five six 5 at y mail dot com.... I ran a Marina for 6 years Have my ASL license .... I am a Gourmet Chef and enjoy cooking. Especially Seafood ....I Know my wines ... More importantly I can jerry rig anything I have raced cars and Boats for over 20 years and still have a Competition License.... as a Racer with a 2 car team I have to be able to fix anything that goes bad ... I can rebuild an engine in place
diesel also as I drove my KW x Country for a few years bigger but same concept...I AM CLEAN AND ORGANIZED ...i GREW UP FISHING AND HAVE FISHED across the world ... dare say I am an excellent fisherman... I can teach ... very good at gathering good edibles from the surroundings and whats available
I am an Author , Inventor very conversational ...Retired at 45
lived a very unique life ... wiling to stay up front with my share pay
can and will help as necessary Night watch no problem
time span ...till ready to go home for a while ... perhaps go again
willing to consider a novice or a partner in a boat. single hander preferred
WOULD NOT MIND AT ALL BEING 1ST MATE TO A LADY CAPTAIN
this is a true representation of my skills ,,I am no freeloader Let's go see the world ... very knowledgeable I also have some very special protective skills ....... Thanks for consideration ....my name is Bud[
Old 19-06-2015, 05:04   #2

Boat: Beneteau 440 sv Yenrah II
Send a message via Skype™ to clifflyon
Re: Bud the man looking to share cruise for extended period

Hi Bud,

I and my Swedish friend Mats are moving his recently purchased '88 GulfStar 53 from Altea, Spain to Stockholm in 45-60 days.

We need at least one more and have room for 2 more for all or part of the journey. We will go outside GB, past Dublin and thru Lockness to the southern tip of Norway stopping along the way.

Pay your own way to and from and your vices. This is a delivery but also a fun trip and a chance in a lifetime, at least for me. I met Mats when I bought his Beneteau 50 last year. I don't know him well, but I've sailed with him a little and we've stayed in touch.

I realize this is short notice, not enough info and ridiculously hopeful. If you can't do, maybe you know someone?

E-mail cliff.lyon@rocketmail.com
U.S. 435.901.8127 iPhone (text me here)
Skype User Name: clifflyon
Skype Phone: (801) 985-2977 (Call me here)
https://www.facebook.com/cliff.lyon
https://www.facebook.com/mats.gustafsson.1654

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 19-06-2015, 09:36   #3

Boat: Beneteau 440 sv Yenrah II
Send a message via Skype™ to clifflyon

Departing June 30 or thereabouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 17-07-2015, 11:03   #4

Needed- shipmate

to help motor 42 ft power-cat (africat) from sarasota FL to the great lakes in MI. Coming up TN river to the Ohio to mississippi to illinois to chicago. All expenses paid. My name is Paul. I am 57 years old and in good health. Would love to find an easygoing, older, experienced, boater to assist in transport. No hard work involved. The boat is in very good condition with 400 hrs on it. Has very large fuel range and all the comforts of home. My new home port will be in lake st. claire MI. If this interests you, please call me at 248-417-9354 or email me at ppkeech@comcast.net.

Tags
cruise